Wednesday, February 26, 2014

best seed packet

Well, my award for prettiest seed packet I've received this year goes to the Baker Creek Heirloom Seed Trailing Nasturtium seed packet. Love it! Decided to use it as prompt for a windowsill arrangement, but there's nothing blooming in those wonderful summer colors at this time of year, so I combined the seed packet with a stem of aucuba bearing red berries (from outside) along with a stem of variegated aucuba I'd been rooting inside. This afternoon was so full of mid-winter/early spring things like washing pots and moving Christmas decorations off the seed-starting tables in the shed (why so late with that this year?!). My hands feel chapped and damaged from cold water--just as they should be at this time of year.  


No comments:

Post a Comment