Wednesday, August 27, 2014

summer flower mix

These were so pretty yesterday, and now all I can think about his how I should have "fluffed them up" better before taking this photo. Yesterday, I collected these flowers in my hand and dropped them into this vase almost exactly as I'd gathered them in the garden. Included are snapdragons, false-dragonhead, phlox, petunia, celosia, sedge, and morning glory vine. They were so much prettier yesterday (or I thought they were), but often I look back later on photos like this and think "What were you so concerned about?"  Just having a record of what was blooming on Aug. 26/27, 2014 in Ashland, Va., USA should be satisfying enough.


1 comment:

  1. Here, here! I take soooooooooooooooo many photos for the same reason....well, that and I just love the anticipation of having things bloom.

    ReplyDelete