Wednesday, January 27, 2016

old herb containers

I definitely need to get out. I've been snowed in so long I've alphabetized my herbs and spices! Also found an embarrassingly large number of duplicates and old, old herbs. Threw some out; consolidated others, resulting in lots of leftover containers, one of which may be an antique! See the can in the middle from Ann Page (as in A&P)? Is there even an A&P grocery store any more?? I harvested the leaves from things growing in the house--some scented geranium and basil leaves--to fill the some of the discarded containers.






1 comment:

  1. I'd guess that some of them still had paper price stickers on them, no bar codes. I did this several years ago, and it was pretty funny. I'll bet you can't find a spice for 69 cents any more.

    ReplyDelete