Monday, December 17, 2012

December 17, 2012 -- paperwhites, again

I didn't have the time, energy, or inclination to totally redo yesterday's arrangement, but I did tweak it a bit. Added a bit more foliage by cutting up one of the money plant leaves in Saturday's arrangement. Some of the paperwhite florets are getting droopy, because I let the water sink below the level of their short stems. Still, I've decided I really like white flowers in blue containers. So wintry.



oops. It seems my clippers are creeping into this photo from the left. 

1 comment:

  1. naturally like your web site but you need to check the spelling on
    several of your posts. Many of them are rife with spelling
    issues and I to find it very troublesome to inform the truth then again I will definitely come again again.



    Here is my web-site - Billige Ipad

    ReplyDelete