Monday, March 11, 2013

March 11, 2013 -- snowdrops!

I like this a lot! And I love the way it evolved. A friend suggested I replace the snowdrop photo in a book I'm working on (not good enough), and I went outside to see if, by any chance, some snowdrops were still blooming. In the spot where they were blooming a couple of weeks ago, they were no longer blooming (although those fat, green pods were still hanging on). Too bad, thought I, but when I turned to go back inside I discovered these three snowdrops blooming in a different spot. I put them in the same little brown bottle I'd used for them last year,  then started scrounging around for something to put behind them so they'd show up. This brown oval backdrop is the underside of the top of an old, wooden Chinese box I bought a million years ago and have never used. The little red dot is a drop of wax of some sort.

There's also some budding spirea and wild onion foliage in this little bottle of snowdrops. 


1 comment:

  1. I have read so many content regarding the blogger lovers however this post is in fact a pleasant paragraph, keep it up.


    Have a look at my page :: Timbo-World.Com
    my page: Demo Videos

    ReplyDelete