Saturday, May 11, 2013

May 11, 2013 -- many windows and a windshield

I've been dutifully making my windowsill arrangements, even while out of town, but I haven't been posting them. Here are a few:

This is a wonderful adobe windowsill in Santa Fe. The weeds (sage and wild mustard seed structures) are in a coffee mug. I jammed a little foil bag of coffee grounds into the mug with the weeds to make them stand up.

Here's the same window viewed from indoors.


Below is a bathroom window, also in Santa Fe. I've always wanted to arrange something in one of these glass block windows, but the day I had one, I had nothing to arrange with. Hence, the apple. 


And this is the "windowsill" of my car. I grabbed an orchid off a banquet table for this "arrangement." 
(Actually, I asked permission of the ladies who had done the orchid arrangements before appropriating one near my plate.) 





No comments:

Post a Comment