Friday, January 18, 2013

January 18, 2013 -- snow views

This was the view from my office window this morning. Wish the photo were better, because this was so beautiful: snowy landscape with silhouette of little wooden vase in front of it. (There's one scented geranium leaf in the vase).  It pains me that I don't know how to set my camera to keep both the background and the vase in focus. So much to learn!


And this was the view from the kitchen window. I  harvested the scented geranium leaves and the one red blossom from plants I'm overwintering inside. 


1 comment:

  1. I just came upon your blog when I was searching for windowsill gardening ideas. It is wonderful! Your use of color, plants, and creativity is inspiring! I can't wait to see what you'll do next. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete