Friday, February 7, 2014

bits and pieces--with roses

I should have made a movie of the process I went through to create this arrangement, because it was definitely not linear (A did not lead to B)!  I tried several things in different combinations before this finally came together. Contents are: a couple of Angle Wing begonia leaves I harvested from a houseplant, three blush pink roses leftover from a a larger arrangement I did this week, one hellebore leaflet (leftover from a windowsill arrangement earlier in the week), and a few pine tags tucked into the back of the vase. I love the way these colors work together. And, strangely enough, I love the pine tags peaking out from behind the begonia leaves. I knew there was a reason I couldn't bring myself to throw them away!


No comments:

Post a Comment