Sunday, January 29, 2012

January 29, 2012 -- more daffodils, etc.

These are the same nandina berries and grasses I used in Jan. 24 windowsill arrangement, but I've moved them to a different vase (a brown pitcher) and added pine and daffodils. I just love the way these things evolve--sort of a round robin of plant material. It's also wonderful knowing my posts here will serve as a nature journal for me--reminding me the February gold daffodils were in full bloom in Virginia on January 29, 2012.


Oh, and there's a pear ripening to the right--it's color so pretty with the other materials.

1 comment:

  1. Daffodils are my daughter's favrite flower. She carried them at her wedding and the name of her blog is Daffodils. She lives in CA now and I miss her so much, but smile a big happy smile whenever I see those lovely yellow blooms. Thanks Nancy!

    ReplyDelete