Friday, December 2, 2011

December 2, 2011---tissue box

This one's for Sue Tolson. The Tolson family spent time at Flower Camp recently and left behind some great tissue boxes. Couldn't resist using one of them as a container. Removed the tissues and replaced them with a jar of water. In first iteration, I added just winterberry berries (with some tissues stuffed around them). Then I tried adding yellow brocolli raab flowers to the mix. I think I like the first version better, because it's simpler.





My husband pointed out that I cheated here, because the tissue box isn't sitting on the windowsill (it's too wide to fit there). True, but arranging in that tissue box was the only thing that got my creative juices flowing today, and the arrangement is near the window.

No comments:

Post a Comment