Monday, August 15, 2011

August 15, 2011--pepper towers

First thing I did in windowsill today was stack some wonderful veggies in a long, low container.  Peppers, eggplant, basil, etc.:  these beautiful veggies should be cooking in a pot somewhere, but they're not. I'm worn out from cooking other stuff--including Louise Witherspoon's fabulous roasted tomatoes. Promise I'll do something that relates to nutrition with these veggies tomorrow. Today, instead, I went in an even more frivolous direction and threaded hot peppers onto skewers to make the pepper towers in second photo.  I so love them visually and so don't know what to do with them epicurally (is that a word?)!  If I were to touch my fingers to my eyes right now, after handling them, I'd have a new version of hell, but I won't!



No comments:

Post a Comment