Thursday, April 5, 2012

April 5, 2012 --white and blue redo

I wanted to try again with my whites and blues, because I wasn't satisfied with how well they showed up in yesterday's photo. So I went on another "looking for whites and blues" walk through the garden. Came back with this collection of materials, which includes dogwood, moneyplant, woodland phlox, Jacob's ladder, periwinkle, and Ajuga flowers.


I'm not sure these materials didn't look better in the sink than they do on the windowsill! I think there's a trick to photographing blues, and I don't know what it is.


My bluebells (almost all gone now) and variegated ivy got relegated to a corner.

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to stop in to tell you how much I love your blog, my kindred spirit. I take pics of my flowers almost every sunny day after work and have done my share of precious windowsill arranging...but nothing compared to your crazeballz images and commentary. Keep on bloggin'!

    ReplyDelete